Monday, November 14, 2005

Bill O'Reilly is a traitor

Hey, you know, if [in San Francisco] you want to ban military recruiting, fine, but I'm not going to give you another nickel of federal money. You know, if I'm the president of the United States, I walk right into Union Square, I set up my little presidential podium, and I say, "Listen, citizens of San Francisco, if you vote against military recruiting, you're not going to get another nickel in federal funds. Fine. You want to be your own country? Go right ahead."

And if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead.

-Bill O'Reilly, on "The Radio Factor," Nov. 8

Bill O'Reilly is a traitor to this country. Bill O'Reilly is a terrorist sympathizer. He should be imprisoned in Guantanamo without access to an attorney, tortured, and then, best case scenario, executed on national TV.

I'm serious.

Maybe we could get one of those cages to attach to his head so rats could eat his face. I'd pony up serious Pay-Per-View cash to see that.

Then, to defend himself, he said this:
Look, San Francisco is a beautiful city. It is now a disgraceful city. You can’t even walk around the city without seeing people doing appalling things in the streets.
This is a man who sexually harrassed his employees multiple times over the phone, describing the sex acts he would perform on them while using a vibrator on himself.

Fucker.

No comments: