Tuesday, November 15, 2005

George Bush hates America

Last night, watching "The O'Reilly Factor," I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that Bill did re-broadcast his comments about San Francisco (see post below), but conveniently left out the part about calling for Al-Qaeda to bomb the Coit Tower. He played the entire quote, just without those last few crucial words. Hmmmm.

When the liberal guest from SF tried to call him on that editing job, O'Reilly shrugged his loofah-polished shoulders and said, "Hey, we can't play the whole thing. It's five minutes long."

This morning, I was thinking, I wonder what Malkin, Esmay et al. would say if their President dared the enemy to attack Americans. Could they justify that?

Then I remembered - that's just what Bush did.

"There are some who feel like that the conditions are such that they can attack us there. My answer is bring them on."

- President George W. Bush, 7/1/2003

No comments: