- No abortions, ever. Both mother and doctor will be prosecuted for murder. If it's murder, it's murder.
- A massive law enforcement ramp-up in order to forcibly eject every illegal alien currently on American soil. Build a giant death wall along every foot of the U.S.-Mexico border.
- Death penalty for all murderers and sex offenders, after a single "trial." No appeals. All executions public, and televised.
- Gay people barred by Constitutional Amendment from marriage, adopting or raising children, teaching in schools, and military service of any kind. Sodomy laws re-introduced and zealously enforced. Further measures as needed.
- Divorce and adultery both illegal, with harsh sentences in all cases, no exceptions.
- Dismantle both the Department of Education and the entire U.S. public education system. All school taxes are abolished.
- Unions outlawed. Every state to follow "at-will" labor practices in all industries.
- No more White House press conferences. If the President wants to say something to us, he'll go on TV and do it.
- Homeland Security will be in charge of stopping speech in any form judged "anti-American."
- The Ten Commandments, in either sculptural or written form, posted in every courthouse and public building. (Obviously, religion in school is now a non-issue.)
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Let's get this thing over with
I've had a major change of heart recently. I now enthusiastically support every far-right-wing social program. I think it's time we really gave these things a shot: