Monday, February 26, 2007

Democrats Fail to Pass Symbolic, Non-Binding Resolution Declaring Earth Not Flat

This Modern World nails how I feel every time some anti-science nut like Dean Esmay (who also believes passionately that Terri Schiavo could have lept out of her hospital bed if just given a chance, and that HIV is harmless) laughs at Al Gore or writes some variation of this:
Boy, it sure was cold today. And we got 7 inches of snow overnight. Someone call Al Gore!
I think I need to take a break from the browser when every time I open it, my most common emotion is "loathing."

UPDATE: Some high-quality braying from Dean and his flying monkeys about Al Gore's Oscar win last night. Al better watch out - a few more good works, and he might surpass Jimmy Carter as Most Hated Man on Earth for the crapweasels.

No comments: